Monday, June 30, 2014

Looking to the Future...

Dear Ladies & Gents,

If you hadn't gathered from my relative silence here on the blog-June was a very busy month!

I am back from my time in Chicago, settling into a new local community, just completed our Congregational Chapter to determine leadership and direction for the next five years, and have been discerning ministry options for after my first profession of vows... and speaking of first profession, I have been approved to make my initial profession of vows as a Sister of St. Joseph on AUGUST 10th- yahoo!

So with all of that in the mix, I hope you'll forgive me for my quiet here online. Have no fear, though, I have poetry, entries, links, and even photographs in the works so you can keep an eye peeled for all of that in the weeks ahead. (In the midst of my annual retreat and planning for vows.) For now, I'll direct you over to the Global Sisters Report where my latest column, entitled "Considering Commitment," has been published. Check it out and let me know what you think!

All the best to you all out there and thanks as always for sharing in this wandering journey of wonder we find ourselves on together.

Peace,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Colleen. Delighted to learn that you've been received for vows...and continuing to pray for you as you "wander," but also walk with purpose. God bless, NC

    ReplyDelete